Chain conveyor Product introduction:
It is a transmission device with standard chain plate as supporting surface and driven by motor reducer. Chain plate conveyor is composed of power unit (motor), drive shaft, roller, tensioning device, sprocket, chain, bearing, lubricant, chain plate, etc. The main two parts of animal material transportation are: chain, which uses its reciprocating motion to provide traction; metal plate as the carrier in the transportation process. The multi row chain plates can be connected in parallel, so that the chain conveyor can be made wide and form a differential speed. The speed difference of multi row chain plates can be used to make the multi row conveying into a row without pressing, so as to meet the beverage label. For the single row conveying requirements of filling and cleaning equipment, we can combine the head and tail parts of two chain conveyors into a superimposed mixed chain, so that the bottle (can) body is in a dynamic transition state, so there is no need. The material is left on the conveyor line. It can satisfy the pressure and no pressure conveying of empty bottle and solid bottle.
1. The conveying surface of the chain conveyor is smooth and smooth, and the friction force is small. The materials between the conveying lines can be smoothly transferred. It can transport various glass bottles, PET bottles, cans and other materials, as well as various bags;
2. The chain plate is made of stainless steel, engineering plastics and other materials with various specifications. It can be selected according to the transportation materials and process requirements to meet the different needs of all walks of life;
3. The frame material is divided into aluminum profile, ordinary carbon steel and stainless steel.
4. Large transmission capacity, able to bear large load, such as electric vehicles, motorcycles, generators and other industries;
5. The conveying speed is accurate and stable to ensure the accuracy of synchronous conveying;
6. Chain conveyor can usually be directly cleaned with water or directly immersed in water. The equipment is easy to clean and can meet the hygienic requirements of food and beverage industry;
7. Flexible equipment layout. Horizontal, inclined and rotary conveying can be completed in one conveyor line;
8. The equipment is simple in structure and easy to maintain.
Chain plate conveyor is composed of power unit (motor), drive shaft, roller, tensioning device, sprocket, chain, bearing, lubricant, chain plate, etc. The main two parts of animal material transportation are: chain, which uses its reciprocating motion to provide traction; metal plate as the carrier in the transportation process. The principle is to provide traction by using a series of chains fixed on the traction chain, and the metal plate is used as the carrier material for horizontal or inclined transportation. Chain conveyor is widely used in various industries, including power, metallurgy, brewing, chemical, medical and mechanical manufacturing. In order to meet the various needs of the production site, we can design the conveyor in the automatic production line to meet the requirements and objectives.
Water can be used to wash the internal parts of the production line, but it is not easy to wash the internal parts of the production line with water. There was an accident. Maintenance and maintenance is the key to maximize equipment life. Generally speaking, the motor of power components needs to be replaced in time for about one year to ensure that the motor is in better operation state and reduce internal loss. After the chain production line is used up, the power supply must be turned off and the equipment surface must be cleaned for a period of time. When the equipment needs to be maintained, it should be maintained by professional equipment personnel, and non relevant personnel should not carry out the maintenance, so as to avoid unnecessary economic losses and accidents. In case of equipment failure, do not blindly check and repair, and let professional engineering personnel carry out inspection and maintenance.
During the operation of the conveyor, the chain production line has different performance and cutting effect under extremely complex stress conditions. The typical failure methods of chain plate production line are: wear of working face layer and edge; fracture, tear and fall off caused by impact of large ore; fatigue of core body caused by repeated buckling stress caused by Piccolo and roller group; decrease and aging of yaw strength index under background medium effect.