Stainless steel mesh belt is a kind of friction driven machinery to transport materials in a continuous way. It can form a kind of material conveying process from the beginning feeding point to the ending discharging point on a certain conveying line. It can not only transport the broken materials, but also carry out the transportation of finished products. Nowadays, stainless steel mesh belt is widely used in various modern industrial enterprises. It is an essential part of automatic device and modern automatic assembly line in various industries. The common faults and solutions of stainless steel mesh belt are analyzed below.
Common faults and solutions of stainless steel mesh belt:
1. If the mesh belt deviates, adjust the tension shaft at one end of the driven shaft slowly, and remember to adjust it quickly to cause the edge scratch of the mesh belt.
2. If the mesh belt shakes, check whether the conveyor frame and the idler in the conveying tunnel are rusty and refuse to rotate, and adjust them one by one.
3. In case of chain jumping and unstable operation of chain driven mesh belt, check whether the sprocket at both ends of the driving shaft is synchronized and whether the tooth end is excessively worn.
Application range of stainless steel mesh belt:
1. Instant noodles and rice flour industry; steaming mesh belt, frying box, drying hanging box, cutting knife, knife comb, noodles knife, surface comb, branch shaft, forming box, etc.
2. Food biscuit industry: mesh belt, cooling oil spray machine mesh belt, flat bending machine mesh belt, chocolate coating machine B-shaped mesh belt. At the same time, the production of biscuit machinery, egg spray machine B mesh belt and meat conveyor B mesh belt, imported machine ultra-thin energy-saving mesh belt.
3. Manufacture all kinds of chain plate turning machine, mesh belt conveyor and metal mesh chain belt design and manufacturing. It can produce spring wire diameter range of 0.25-14mm, such as compression spring, torsion spring, tower spring, tension spring, butterfly spring, snake spring, etc.
4. Stainless steel flat top chain, chip removal chain, conveying chain, mesh belt, support shaft, etc. are used for various quick-frozen food and vegetable dehydration line equipment.
The stainless steel mesh belt has a certain service life under certain conditions. When it has been used for a long time, it will be extended due to normal wear or overload, so that the pitch of the conveyor belt will be enlarged. We must timely maintain and check our stainless steel mesh belt.