The fault types of chain plate conveyor chain have the following several forms: chain plate damage, the conveyor chain comes out of the chain conveyor groove, the conveyor chain falls from the power chain wheel, the connecting joint is broken, and the connecting joint is damaged.
(1) the damage of chain plate is mostly excessive wear and bending deformation, and occasionally cracks. The main reasons are as follows: the laying of the bottom plate of the chain plate machine groove is not smooth, or the bending angle exceeds the design requirements; the bottom plate of the chain plate machine groove is not well connected or partially deformed;
(2) the main causes of the conveyor chain falling out in the chain plate machine slot are: the floor of the chain plate conveyor chain plate machine slot is not paved and straight according to the design requirements, but uneven and excessive bending; the chain plate or chain plate machine slot is seriously worn, which makes the gap between them too large;
(3) the power chain wheel and the transmission chain can't mesh normally, which causes the transmission chain to fall off on the power chain wheel, which is commonly known as "tooth jumping". The main reasons are as follows: the power chain wheel is worn seriously or mixed with foreign matters; the tightness of the two chains is not consistent;
(4) the connecting link is broken. The main reason for the failure is that the broken chain plate can not bear more than 10 times of the chain breaking load in China The fracture is generally at the transition joint between the chain link arc and the straight line; the manufacturing quality does not meet the standard, and the material and heat treatment level are not up to standard;
(5) the connecting link is damaged. In practical use, the connecting link is often a little larger than the conveying chain, and the wear is also serious, so the connecting link becomes the weak point in the whole transmission chain. The main damage forms are serious wear, fracture and pull-out, and the main causes are: long-term pulsating load, fatigue failure; loose connection pin or bolt, which can not be found and supplemented in time, resulting in uneven stress or pulling off of connecting link;
There are many types of chain conveyor failure, and the real causes of the failure are intertwined. However, as long as the above work is completed, the failure rate can be effectively reduced to ensure the normal operation of the chain conveyor, and the normal operation of the whole production system will be guaranteed.